How to get Airtel free 2GB data

Like I promised earlier that I will be dropping the freeAirtel 2gb tweak.

My devoted blogreaders had been
enjoying something good on MTN since last week.

I wonder which imei manufacturers will use for devices that are yet to be produced when
Nigerian already use all.

Have been hoarding this for my blogreaders & those in my group just to test its authenticity.

But now the 2gb is now available.

How To Get 2GB On Airtel Freely

==> If you don’t have the an Andriod, you can get from a friend to get this 2gb.

==>Here is the imei will be using 869878000162957 I purposely posted the full
imei I used because, guys find it difficult generating a valid imei.You can copy the first 12 and generate others

==> Don’t forget to generate the check digit at imei.info tweak it into your phone and restart.

==> After successful tweaking, in SMS format text 3G to 141…enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best or top proxy sites 2015

How to use 2GO 3GB with simple server on Android

How to Get MTN 6GB free working flawlessly

How to use Etisalat BIS on Android devices

WhatsApp For Android New Update Brings Custom Notifications, Mark as unread and more

How to resume stopped or corrupted Downloading files on Uc Browser

Get Whatsapp 6 Months Free Subscription on MTN now

Etisalat unlimited browsing with Simple Server + Psiphon on Mobile/PC

Simple steps On How To 120GB DATA On Your ETISALAT Sim Cards