Somethings I would want our Nigerian girls to stop

  ==> DAY 1 <==
-Jennifer walking down the street with a phone in her hands Pinging, she was smiling unnecessarily even a mad man besides her was so confused he had to ask this "Baby are you new in our Organization, I have been in this state for 10 years now" She updated▪ A mad man asked me if I am mad LMAO              
    -   Later in the evening she started pinging again this time around she was in the market when a car failed and knocked her down(She was taken to the hospital). She updated this "This evening I was seriously knocked down in the market". ▪Why broadcasting such incident?

==> DAY 2 <==
-My boyfriend caught me having Sex "She updated this My Boo caught me having Sex with his best friend and we broke up_seriously sad (Why telling us how you disgraced your self)

==> DAY 3 <==
-Jennifer was kidnapped Mehn this so funny
-She updated " I had been kidnapped on my way to the saloon, what will I do now I have a Date #Sad Mood#.
-They are feeding me well any way, you are not gonna believe this "The head gang his name is Kill Instantly he has the latest Venza model I think he likes me already LOL.

-IF you are lady with this attitude put a stop to it NOW and Laugh with ME.

▪ Author: Marklaw Nicklaus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best or top proxy sites 2015

How to use 2GO 3GB with simple server on Android

How to Get MTN 6GB free working flawlessly

How to use Etisalat BIS on Android devices

WhatsApp For Android New Update Brings Custom Notifications, Mark as unread and more

How to resume stopped or corrupted Downloading files on Uc Browser

Get Whatsapp 6 Months Free Subscription on MTN now

Etisalat unlimited browsing with Simple Server + Psiphon on Mobile/PC

Simple steps On How To 120GB DATA On Your ETISALAT Sim Cards